De voor de Gouden Kalf genomineerde projecten, interactieve projecten zijn bekend en er zitten veel interessante VR projecten bij:
- APEX – Arjan van Meerten (House of Secrets)
- ASHES TO ASHES – Ingejan Ligthart Schenk, Steye Hallema, Jamille van Wijngaarden (Submarine Channel)
- HIDDEN FOLKS – Adriaan de Jongh
- THE HOLY ROAD – Dirk-Jan Visser, Derk Walters (Prospektor)
- HORIZON ZERO DAWN – Hermen Hulst (Guerrilla Games)
- DE LAATSTE DAGEN VAN STANDING ROCK – Laura Stek (VPRO)
- PATENT ATTENT – Sander Veenhof (SNDRV)
- SUPERSTAR VR – Steven Wouterlood (BIND)
- TEAM GAZA (interactive) – Laurens Samsom, Frederick Mansell (Dimdocs)
- UNFOLDED CINEMATOGRAPHY – Bram Bogaerts, Robin Smits (Superposition)
Patent Alert | Sander Veenhof
Will we be wearing augmented reality headsets in the near future? What will be the impact of those devices on us? Try this Hololens app for a hands-on exploration of a possible future scenario. The app scans your environment and it tells a story about the future based on the numerous patents that are being filed these days, describing what we can expect from these AR wearables (and what not)
Ashes to Ashes | Ingejan Ligthart Schenk, Steye Hallema, Jamille van Wijngaarden (Submarine Channel)
In this first teaser of our upcoming virtual reality film Ashes to Ashes, a ten minute VR film in one shot, co-director Steye Hallema takes us behind the scenes for a sneak peek.
“I think the big challenge we took upon is that we’re doing a one-acter. So we basically choreographed a dance made for 40 people.”
Ashes to Ashes is a co-production between Submarine Channel and AVROTROS – the largest Dutch broadcaster, in collaboration with production house WeMakeVR – a pioneer in the Dutch VR scene, Jaunt VR – world leader in cinematic VR, Force Field VR – a company specialized in 3D content for VR and AR, and Big Orange – a sound studio with a track record in spatial audio.
APEX | Arjan van Meerten
The stunning new experience from the bril- liant imagination of artist and musician Arjan van Meerten, Apex delivers a surrealistic and darkly beautiful apocalyptic vision set to an original score in the anticipated follow-up to Van Meerten’s Surge.
Wevr and Kaleidoscope VR present A House Secrets VR experience
Created by: Arjan van Meerten
Music: Arjan van Meerten
Executive Producer: Anthony Batt, René Pinnell and Michael Bremen
Superstar VR | Steven Wouterlood