Advise and design
Specify the best use case of VR for your training
Every business and location are unique and so are your training programs. Also, virtual reality can be used in many different ways.
Our VR-masters look at your current training and establish with you where VR is of value. Depending on your training goals, we recommend the best solution to your budget.
With our in-VR analytics, you can measure the study results and make improvements on the spot.
Setting up a training plan
With the training plan we help you to use VR to the fullest:
- Who is your target audience?
- What are the learning objectives?
- What key questions do we formulate?
- Where and when will we present the questions?
- What situations do we capture in VR?
This gives us a blueprint of the training.
Create VR training
According to the training plan, we choose those modules that fit your situation best.
- 360° Photo training are great to show locations and give guided tours and are fast and easy to create.
- 360° Video is great to tell your story and give introductions and explanations.
- VR CAD is an amazing way to visit a location in different configurations before it’s been built.
- Animations are useful to simulate new products and processes.
Our modules let you create a complete customized training for your business and the modules can be combined into multiple programs or can provide different training levels.
360º Content creation
We have our own 360° cameras and special mountings, in order to capture a surrounding area on the spot. We also work with photographers, videographers, designers and 3D artists from our network:
- To make pictures with drones
- 360º Video recordings
- Create architectural renderings and artists’ impressions
- Take care of 3D animations and Visualisations
Add interaction and questions
Create interactive training using our unique Points of Interests (POIs) editor. Points of interests are interactive information screens to:
- navigate to another setting
- show text or image
- ask a question, to create a question game
- play an audio fragment and add voiceover
POIs can respond to the behavior and choices of a student, making the possibilities of interaction endless.
Publish the training
Our universal CMS works multi-platform
VRmaster universal distribution platform and CMS
With our VR CMS you can publish your VR training to any platform instantly, no download needed.
- You can manage the VR training yourself
- Embed training on your websites or in existing applications
- Password protect the training or make them single-sign-on from your LMS
- Our open infrastructure lets you connect our CMS to you your applications
- We can create a special native (Android, iPhone) app, linked to our CMS
Customized VR goggles
To get the best training results, a VRmaster cardboard or similar model is required. The user’s smartphone is placed in these affordable VR goggles and they visit your training with maximum attention span.
Our high-quality cardboard goggles are made in the Netherlands and work with third-party applications. Our special wooden version is versatile and durable for intense using.
VR workshops and events
We can train the trainer, so they can use VR to the fullest.
Our VRmaster team knows what’s VR is all about and makes events something to remember.
Measure the effectiveness and ROI of a curriculum
In-VR data gives feedback of the in-VR behaviour.
- Measure where people are looking at
- Optimize layouts
- Improve marketing actions
In-VR data gives feedback to the students and let you analyse the results.
- Measure the training time
- Monitor progress
- Study effectiveness
You can measure the ROI, based on the performance indicators and view usage statistics.
We can integrate VR with your Learn Management System (LMS) or applications so you get a review of the training.